Monday, April 29, 2013

Continuous Ink on Brother DCPJ725DW

April 29 2013

Continuous Ink on Brother 3 in 1 Printer( Scan, Xerox, Print)
Version: DCPJ725DW

This blog is about my experience in CISS or Continuous Ink, this is what I used because at first I think that it is cheaper, and easy to fill if I my ink is empty.

But I notice some problems using this..

1) Problem, the ink stops  or it doesn't print, no ink flows.... what I do:

    -- Run a Ink test on the printer, and see what color is missing or what color does it print.
( Press the Print Quality in the Printer, print .... again and again about 10 times then stop , rest and repeat the process again.)

2) Print the color that is missing, more times, better have many scrap paper! this is a test. The purpose of this is to have the CISS suck the ink so that that it print normal again.

3) Or wait for one day or two days and run a test again, follow your step 1 and 2 again, until the print is in good quality.

I think this problem happens when I print more colored pic, or full black ink on coupon bond. When I used my printer in many prints, so it needs to repair again, or let the printer rest for a while and you can use it again.

That's what I know for now and Information that I collected over the internet and based on my experience.And these are my summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment