Friday, April 26, 2013

April 26 2013

My Life sucks.I just want to draw all day. I want to study animation and become an animator. But I don't have money yet. I want to have my own house too where I can become and independent and free, where I can do the things I want to do, without anyone interfering .

I can draw, then Ill cook when Im hungry. I can sleep long if I want to. I can sell food I f I want to , without worrying what will others may tell to me. Because Im college graduate, it's not good to sell food in the street.

There is a slight regret in myself, when I resigned from the school that Im working before. It's fun teaching kids, but I always got sick because of my throat, It's bad when I always shout at kids if needed to discipline them and mostly the special children. They are very energetic and naughty, they even scratch you, or make your angry more.

But I regret the fact that I dont have money again now. My mother and my sister told me to quit there because it has low salary. But now, it increased and my mother told it. Aargh! What will I'm gonna do with my life!


My course is always on my mind, and I have also regrets. I took BSHRM but it has anything to do with what my personality is. I got a scholarship in animation but drop it because,  my mother scolded me, that I should have a job, My dream, it's gone.

There are times that I want to give up. because I dont have a reason to live, my dream is gone, my inspiration my life. That's why I want to start, but how? I want to have my own house.


No  one, just want to start, find myself ........ but I want to have a friend, I just need someone who will support me, and that's all I want. A special someone. ... I feel frustrated..... I dont know what to do.

I just want to draw.. and money to buy the things I want.


















1 comment:

  1. If you are still there and kicking alive....have faith and i hope you get what you want....peace

    ReplyDelete